- The materials located on this Site (collectively known as the "Contents"), including but not limited to information, text, graphics, images, music, sound recordings, scripts, software programs, technology, designs, data compilations and other works, are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights. All title to and rights and interest in the Contents are owned by or licensed to SLA.
- You may view, download and print the Contents for your personal and non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You shall not commercially exploit any of the Contents in any manner whatsoever, whether in Singapore or elsewhere.
- You shall not make or attempt to make any deletions, additions, adjustments, alterations, adaptations or modifications to this Site or any of the Contents. You acknowledge and agree that any deletion, addition, adjustment, alteration, adaptation or modification of this Site or any of the Contents is a violation of intellectual property rights subsisting therein owned by SLA or SLA's third party suppliers.
- The Contents of this Site are provided on an "as is" basis. SLA does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever and hereby disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to the following:
- any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, current-ness, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site; and
- any representations or warranties that the Contents and functions available on this Site shall be error-free or shall be available without interruption or delay, or that any defects on this Site shall be rectified or corrected, or that this Site, the Contents and the hosting servers are and will be free of all viruses and other harmful elements.
- SLA shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property, arising directly or indirectly from:
- your access to or use of this Site;
- any loss of access to or use of this Site, howsoever caused;
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
- any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Contents on this Site, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise; or
- any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents, regardless of whether SLA has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
- You hereby agree to indemnify SLA and hold SLA harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) made against or suffered or incurred by SLA arising directly or indirectly out of:
- your access to or use of this Site; or
- SLA may at any time suspend the operation of this Site or all or any of the Contents for any period of time without any prior notice, whether for the purposes of website updating and upgrading or system maintenance or otherwise.
- SLA reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site by any person, or to block access from a particular internet address to this Site, at any time without prior notice and without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- This Site and the Contents may be modified, deleted, edited or withdrawn by SLA at its absolute discretion and at any time without prior notice.
- This Site contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by SLA. SLA is not responsible for the contents or reliability of those websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. SLA has no control over and cannot guarantee the accessibility or proper functioning of those websites. Further, SLA shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss whatsoever arising from your access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to those websites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided for your convenience and may be removed or replaced by SLA at its absolute discretion. In no circumstances shall SLA be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner whatsoever with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Site is hyperlinked.
- You shall not cache or frame this Site or any part thereof or any of the Contents, nor create hyperlinks to any page of this Site or any of the Contents, without the prior written permission of SLA and (where relevant) SLA's third party suppliers.
- Under no circumstances shall SLA be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner whatsoever with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites which hyperlink to this Site or any of the Contents.
- SLA reserves all rights to remove or disable any hyperlinks to or any frames of this Site or the Contents, if those hyperlinks or frames are on websites containing material or information which, in the opinion of SLA, is profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise objectionable, or violates any written law or is otherwise unlawful, or is an infringement of SLA's intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
- SLA reserves the right to remove or disable any unauthorised hyperlinks to or any unauthorised frames of this Site or the Contents, appearing on any other website.
- the reason(s) why you require the use of this Site or the Contents;
- the intended manner of use of this Site or the Contents;
- whether it is the whole or part only of this Site or the Contents which you intend to use, and if part only, which part(s);
- where the intended use involves creating hyperlinks or frames of this Site or the Contents on other websites, the website addresses of all such other websites; and
- the duration of the intended use of this Site or the Contents.
- SLA may, at its absolute discretion, grant or refuse permission to use this Site or the Contents, and (if permission is granted) impose such conditions for the use of this Site or the Contents as it deems fit. SLA shall not be obliged to provide any reasons for its decision.
- Currently, no charge is imposed for accessing or using any part of this Site. SLA reserves the right to introduce, from time to time, a charge for accessing or using the Site. SLA is not responsible for any fees charged by any other website not operated by SLA.
Restrictions on Use
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Availability and Right of Access
Hyperlinks from this Site to other websites
Hyperlinks to this Site from other websites
Permission for use of Site or Contents