Are you a GeoTech startup or scaleup? GeoTechs are companies who utilise location-based tech or mapping tools or services in their products, services or platform. You could qualify to be part of our GeoWorks GeoInnovation Programme. Find out more on how to join the GeoWorks community.
GeoWorks GeoInnovation Programme
GeoWorks’ programmes aim to
1. Promote Business Growth
- Advance the use of geospatial in sector users through awareness and marketing programmes.
- Facilitate establishment of local and global geospatial companies
2. Drive Innovation
- Develop programmes to encourage innovative solutions to address challenges by sector users.
- Support development of emerging technology solutions by innovators through expertise and resources.
3. Foster a Well-connected Community
- Connect diverse stakeholders to align common interests through events and programmes.
GeoInnovation Programme Benefits
- Participate in industry talks, workshops and training sessions throughout the year
- Network with like-minded community members, young and established startups, industry experts and government officials in the geospatial field
- Participate in trade shows, overseas trade missions and learn from business leaders about their entrepreneurial experiences
- Work closely with SLA’s team of geospatial engineers on proof-of-concept projects through our Centre of Geospatial Capabilities
- Work with major geospatial partners supporting GeoWorks to get your project off the ground
- Exclusive use of GeoWorks’ facilities and function rooms for your own business meetings and gatherings
View our list of our GeoTechs and GeoPartners.
Queries? Contact: [email protected]
Read what our GeoTechs' say!
"It was a great opportunity for a young startup like us to be able to pitch to such diverse audience. The facilities provided has also allowed us to showcase our products effectively. Thank you GeoWorks!"
~ Ajith Sahasranamam, Founder-CEO of Ongil
"We are very appreciative for this exposure (...) arranged by GeoWorks. Not only did we meet new leads, but i think one of the most valuable part was understanding other partners and collaborating with them"
~ Gerald Sim, Co-Founder and CEO of MOGUL.sg
"Exhibiting at the GeoWorks booth alongside other inspiring startups was awesome! The booth attracted a lot of attention from the event crowd resulting in countless conversations with potential clients, partners and investors. Overall, a great event!"
~ Damian Kysely, Infrastructure Manager of Skyports