Firma Technologies Positions
Firma Technologies is a Singapore Infrastructure Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology Solutions company. We develop rapid, accurate and competitively-priced engineering-based services to help our clients:
- track and manage projects
- create digital showcases that can be shared remotely
- predict failures
- manage compliance risks with infrastructure assets
Our patent and proprietary approaches enable us to integrate vast image data, engineering capabilities and rapid AI-based solution prototyping. An example is using drone captured images or archived image banks to generate digital 3D models where customised dedicated engineering AI algorithm can be inspected digitally.
The company’s past projects include hydro-electric dam mapping for digital surveying and safety compliance, automating overhead power line inspections and solar farm using remote piloted drones, underground mine mapping for structural integrity and safety, new port container mapping for deviation detection.
- Develop software (SaaS) for
- 3D Models Hosting, Viewing, Sharing & Archiving Platform
- Infrastructure Analytics Tool
- Write, edit and test programs
- Manage projects and work closely with internal engineering team, external developers and stakeholders
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position
- Required skills: Full-Stack Web Development, Cloud Computing
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent
- Motivation to build niche solutions to solve bigger industry issues
- Initiative to contribute to the success of projects
Please send us your resume at [email protected] if you are interested.