JETRO, in partnership with Enterprise Singapore, have built a Digital Transformation Platform (DXPF) to facilitate the promotion of open innovation collaboration between Japanese corporations and ASEAN based start-ups and tech companies. The aim of the platform is to match Japanese corporates with innovative and high potential start-ups and tech companies to create new businesses and enable digital transformation to foster collaboration and cooperation.
They are organizing three breakout sessions to discuss how companies can come together to enact digital transformation that can help to overcome the business challenges faced on the current Covid-19 situation. The theme and date for each session are as follows:
1. Local Businesses – June 25th (Thu)
2. Global Businesses – July 2nd (Thu)
3. Living and Work Environment – July 16th (Thu)
Event timeline for all 3 events:
14:00-14:10: Introduction of DXPF and explanation of problem statements
14:10-14:55: Business pitching by problem solvers* + panel discussions + Q&A
14:55-15:00: Explanation of the next theme and problem statements *Total of 5 startups will be sharing their solutions
Audience can send in their questions during panel discussions.
※this program is subject to change
Explanation of each theme:
1. Local Businesses – businesses that rely on a local community or locally present customers to be sustained (e.g. retailers, restaurants, local transport providers, etc.)
2. Global Businesses – businesses that are reliant on other global stakeholders, such as businesses operating in the global supply chain
3. Living and Work Environment – COVID-19 impact on societal norms, as people have to limit physical interaction and begin to work and interact remotely
They warmly invite you to the breakout sessions.
To register: https://www.jetro.go.jp/